Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dallas Rose-The Newest Addition

As you all know, I have an adorable 6 year old pug named Henry James. Unfortunately, when I moved out of my parents house I choose to be good mom and let Henry stay with the family as he had grown too attached to his surroundings and environment. I have been out on my own for a little over 6 months and have been horribly lonely not having a little pup to attend to and take care of.

One fine day, as me and Brad were driving up to Cambria, CA for vacation we decided to take a stop in Paso Robles to take a look at some Boston Terrier puppies. We had been talking about getting a puppy so we figured we would go "look." Little did  Bradley Milligan know that he had just opened up the doors for me to purchase a dog. Obviously the second we pulled up I was hooked. They had one female and I HAD to have her. I never realized Boston Terriers came in the color brindle. She was absolutely georgous. Needless to say, we obviously purchased her, and clearly she had to be ours as she was born in "Wine County" Paso Robles.



Please meet the newest addition to the Hicks-Milligan Family:

 Name: Dallas Rose
Age: (currently 3 months)
Breed: Boston Terrier
Birthday: April 11, 2012
Hometown: Paso Robles, California 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment