My particular theme was: Pinterest/Wine Night. In a nutshell, we would create cute Pinterest Crafts, drink wine, munch on appetizers, paint our nails, and do what us girls do best GOSSIP!
I researched PINTEREST [www.pinterest.com] crafts to see what particular ideas I could steal to make this night a success. As soon as I saw the chalkboard wine bottle I fell in love! This was the following that I wanted my guests to replicate:
Wine Bottle Chalkboard Vase:
- (1) Wine bottle per guest
- (1) Chalk stick per guest
- Chalk Board Paint (I purchased mine from Michaels)
- Remove labels from wine bottle (soak in hot water and scrub)
- Paint (2) coats of Chalk Board Paint on wine bottle the day before your guests arrive
- Give guests painted wine bottle when they arrive with chalk and ribbon- and let the decorations begin
- Once the wine bottle vase has been decorated to their liking, add flowers
The next thing I needed to do was to get the girls some fun appetizers and treats; what better of a place to look then my dear friend PINTEREST [www.pinterest] yet again. Take a look at the goodies that I had for my friends when they arrived:
- Cheese and Crackers
- Pixie Stix
- Ring Pops
- Zuchinni Pizzas
- French Bread with Marinara Dipping Sauce
Give a glass of champage to all of your guests served with a 50/50 bar inside.
It tastes amazing-the50/50 bar will start to melt fast, so make sure your guests enjoy it while they can!