Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glam and Affordable!

Ok ladies, lets talk nails today!

I am an ex/acrylic nail addict

I use to hit the nail salon every two weeks to get my acrylics done for 7 years. Honestly, it was one of my top priorities, and what do I have to show for it now? NOTHING.  Sick right? 

Don't get me wrong, I love acrylic nails, they look absolutely adorable--but my budget for the nails had to stop before it turned into a major obsession! I had to cut cold turkey!

Most of you that know me, are SHOCKED to see me without acrylic nails. If you are anything like myself, being all glitz and glamorous is a top priority. However, what if you cannot afford acrylic nails but are tired of the boring old nail polish colors that you use ever week? 

What if you could combine glam and glitz at a REASONABLE price. (Wow-I feel like I am selling an infomercial here). 

We'll courtesy of my best friends brilliant idea [AMIBETH KIBEL!], I bring to you BEDAZZLE NAILS. 

It's really simple and easy to do.
  • Paint the base coat with your favorite nail polish color
  • After the nail polish dries, paint a thin coat of glitter polish on top of that base color
  • Take gems [you can honestly get them anywhere-any color, size, shape will do! it's your look-go for something fun] and individually super glue them onto each finger nail
  • Take a top coat nail polish to set the polishes together. Try not to get the top coat on the gem. If you get the top coat on the gem it will turn it dull, taking away from the SPARKLE
 
So girls--take ur money elsewhere than the acrylic nails and try this today. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment