Friday, January 6, 2012

Kristin LAS VEGAS Hicks

In honor of Vegas Day [well.......Mine, Elena, Charlene, and Amibeth's Vegas Day] I decided to pay a tribute to a dear friend of mine-- Las Vegas! Isn't she beautiful?


The more I think about all of the fun times we've had, the more I cannot wait to be reconnected. Vegas has been for me through thick and THIN! She is a GEM to say the least, no other can compare [oh, besides the boyfriend]. Through the:
  • Heartbreaks
  • Celebrations
  • Good Friends
  • Bouncers [Ronnie]
  • Ball tickling [WOW-get your mind out of the gutter, its not what you think!!]
  • Pool Parties
  • Countless individuals we've met, and names we've forgotten
  • Michael Mayer
  • Champagne Brunch
  • Baby Angels
  • Trop
  • Bachlorette Parties
....and this is only the beginning of our relationship. I love you Vegas, cheers to many more memories that you and my friends will have.



No comments:

Post a Comment