Did you ever go into Sanrio when you were a kid? I know I was a fan of Spotty Dotty & Keroppi, but I was
never a fan of Hello Kitty. She was always pink and girly-and as a child that was that complete opposite of me. I was into sports, dirt, and playing hockey outside with the neighbor kids down the street.
- Full name Kitty White [yes, you learn something new everyday]
- Fictional character created by Sanrio
- She LIVES in England--even though she was created in Japan
- The character's first apperance was on a vinyl coin purse: introduced to Japan 1974 and USA 1976
- Her trademark earned over $3billion dollars annually in sales outside Japan in 2003
- Bright eyed and kind hearted girl
- Has a twin sister named Mimmy [Mimmy wears her bow to the right and Hello Kitty wears hers to the left] ---maybe you have been getting Mimmy products all along?
Please see the following link if you are interested in purchasing one of her items from her collection: http://www.tarinatarantino.com/shop.
Loungefly: This is another designer that carries Hello Kitty products as well. You can directly order from Loungefly online-or you can go into your local Hot Topic/Sanrio store to see the latest collection [helps save you a few $$ on shipping costs].
<----------Let me tell you about a little drunk purchase the b/f made for me@ 2am this past January--in the PALMS Las Vegas, NV after Club Rain--this little baby was purchased. Thanks b/f! I LOVE this tote. It is adorable and I can use it for the overnight essentials!
Lets get real serious--if your are still in college; can we say trendy book bag? I highly recommend this product. To view this product along with others; please click on the following link: http://shop.sanrio.com/designer-collections-loungefly/Designer-Collections-Loungefly,default,sc.html.